Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Too cute not to share!


So this is the email that I received from my sweetie yesterday with the message underneath of:


"It even looks good in Wal-Mart. :)"


Let me preface this post saying that we are not yet married so he SHOULD NOT be wearing his ring out in public! So if you are a frequent reader you may know that M and I had already purchased his wedding band and everything was all gravy... until the other night we decided to be silly and wear our rings around the apartment. I'm gonna go ahead and let you know that I'm OBSESSED with my wedding band and I'm constantly begging M to let me try it on and wear it around and this night he obliged ;). So there we were sitting and wearing our rings and M was telling a story (and using his hands of course) and his ring FLEW OFF HIS HAND! So obviously it was a little too big!
Well yesterday he went to get his new one and I guess the temptation was just too great not to pretend for a little bit! When I got home last night he told me he wore it to Walmart and Dick's Sporting Goods! What a little heifer! He would KILL me if I wore mine around, he didn't even tell me it was in the apartment until 2 weeks ago! I guess I can't be too mad because it may just be the cutest thing I've ever witnessed!
What has your guy done recently that has made you wanna STRANGLE him but it was too cute to?? (hey we have to celebrate our men sometiemes!!)

5 comments:

Mara (The Wedding Cabaret) said...

lol.. too funny!

Sarah Elizabeth said...

What a cute story! I love it :)

Nat said...

Oh my gosh I love this!! We haven't gotten our wedding bands yet but I know once we do I will want to where it everywhere! I love that he is wearing it more than you!!

MissKarenAshley said...

Aww cute e-mail. You should be allowed to wear it out for a bit now. You must be so excited.

Miss K
www.simplylovelyideas.blogspot.com

alanna said...

hahahah that is SO cute!!!